- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 cup roasted split gram, ground to a flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 3/ 4 cup wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons curry leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon ajwain
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 8 dried red chilies (adjust to taste), ground to a powder
- water, as needed
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and knead to a stiff dough adding water a few splashes at a time. Divide into golf sized balls and flatten on a slightly oiled surface to about 1/8 inch thickness.
You can use a cookie cutter to make into equal shapes. Bake until crisp and golden brown, about 10 minutes.
Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.