"A classic Sicilian delicious salad with oranges and fennel."
Orange and Sicilian Fennel Salad
Recipe Intro From isabella.akshay
Fennel, orange and olives are a common pairing in Sicily. Serve this salad topped with your favorite protein or alongside your favorite takeout pizza or pasta!
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every
Prep time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 2
- 1 large fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/ 3 cup Sicilian cured black olives, Gaeta olives, or Moroccan black olives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for drizzling
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
Mix all ingredients and serve immediately.