The more the merrier! Here @ICanYouCanVegan loaded up her bowl with all the colors and vegetables. She tops it off with grilled tofu marinated in Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing and tops it off with even more because why not.
You can shop for the ingredients at your local co-op (find yours here!) and give the recipe a try!
- 1/ 3 block extra firm tofu, sliced
- 1/ 3 cup Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing, for marinade plus more for topping salad
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/ 3 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/ 4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/ 4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1/ 2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/ 2 avocado, sliced
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
Slice your blog of tofu into thirds, then take one third and slice it into thin pieces.
Transfer the sliced tofu to an appropriately sized dish for marinating and cover with Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing. Rotate pieces to ensure that each piece of tofu is coated. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
Once the tofu is done marinating, transfer the pieces to your oiled grill pan on the stove over medium heat. Cook each until browned.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss the spinach, tomatoes, carrots, cabbage, bell pepper and avocado with more Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing to taste, then top with grilled tofu. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.