- 1/ 2 white onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, grated or minced
- 2 teaspoons neutral oil
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon sugar
In a large pan, sauté the diced onions and minced garlic in 2 teaspoons of oil (or water) over medium-low heat. Cook until the garlic is fragrant and the onions are semi translucent.
Add in Muir Glen Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, along with the chickpeas, coconut milk, and frozen spinach. Stir to combine.
Next add in salt, ground ginger, curry powder, garam marsala, and sugar. Stir to combine and bring to a boil.
Once a boil is reached, let simmer on low for 7-10 minutes.
Once done, remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Serve with rice or enjoy alone.