Easy Tonkotsu Ramen
A Note From feedfeed
Alice of @hipfoodiemom is using Nissin RAOH Ramen to bring authentic, Japanese-style ramen into her home. Check out her favorite toppings!
Find Nissin RAOH Ramen near you by clicking here!
Serves or Makes: 3
- 2 packages Nissin RAOH Tonkotsu Ramen
- 9 slices Charshu (char siu), for topping
- 2 soft boiled eggs, for topping
- Sesame seeds, for topping
- Scallions, sliced, for topping
- Dried seaweed (Nori), for topping
- Cloud ear mushrooms, for topping
- 3 tablespoons chili garlic sauce, for topping
Cook Nissin RAOH Tonkotsu Ramen according to package instructions.
Top with desired toppings. Serve hot.