- 1 cup orange juice, (not from concentrate/no pulp)
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water
- 1/ 4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/ 3 tablespoon agar powder
- 1/ 2 tablespoon agar flakes
- 2 tablespoon pomegranates, blended and strained, or 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon rosewater
Pour your grapefruit and orange juice, maple syrup, orange blossom, vanilla into a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Bring your liquid to a fast boil on a high heat for 5 minutes and pour into a small 4x4 in mold that is lined with saran wrap.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Cut in 1 1/2 in squares. Before serving, roll in sugar of choice.
In another sauce pan, pour your pomegranate juice, rosewater, and bring to a boil.
Repeat steps 2-4. Serve with a sprig of mint.