- 3 cups taro, boiled, peeled and chopped
- 1/ 2 tablespoons coriander powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoons red chili powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoons turmeric powder
- Himalayan rock salt/ table salt as per taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander leaves
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons cooking oil/ ghee
Wash and boil taro just like potato. They should be cooked but firm so don't overcook them. Peel and chop into bite-size pieces.
In a wok heat some oil and add cumin seeds. Saute for a few seconds till they become fragrant.
Add all the spices, salt, and green chilies. Saute for a few seconds till spices become fragrant. Do only for a few seconds otherwise the spices will get burned.
Next, add in the taro pieces and mix well. Add coriander leaves and cook for 2-3 minutes, while stirring in between. Switch off the gas.
Add lime juice, mix and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot with any Indian bread of your choice.