- 1 medium sized onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 5 button mushrooms, diced
- 12 baby corns, diced
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar, adjust as per taste
- 1/ 4 cups Sriracha sauce/ any hot sauce of your choice
- 1 teaspoons chili flakes
- 8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoons grated ginger
- 3 whole dry red chilies
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/ 4 teaspoons black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 3 1/ 2 cups water
- Chopped spring onion, for garnishing
- Red chili flakes for garnishing
Mix all the ingredients of sauce in a bowl till sugar gets dissolved and keep aside.
In another bowl mix corn starch with some water and keep aside.
Heat oil in a wok, add garlic, ginger and saute for a few seconds before adding dry red chilies and onion. Cook till onion becomes translucent.
Add baby corn and saute for a few seconds. Next, add diced bell pepper, saute for about a minute and finally add the mushrooms.
When the water released by mushroom gets evaporated add the sauce, mix and stir fry for around 30 seconds.
Next, add water, vinegar, salt, pepper and allow to simmer for about 2 minutes.
Add corn starch slurry to the boiling sauce, mix and cook till sauce thickens.
Switch off the gas. Garnish with chopped chili pepper and chopped spring onion. Serve hot with any rice or noodle dish of your choice.