- 3 corn tortillas
- 1 1/ 2 cups chopped button mushrooms
- 1/ 2 cups chopped red bell pepper
- 1/ 2 cups chopped green bell pepper
- 1/ 2 sweet corn-fresh/ frozen
- 1 finely chopped green chili
- 1 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/ 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoons black pepper powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1/ 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons butter/ olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Mozrella cheese
Heat around 1/2 a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and put all the chopped vegetables to it. Cook the vegetables for around 3-4 minutes.
Add ginger, all the spices, and salt and cook till the water released by mushrooms gets dry. Keep the stuffing aside till it reaches room temperature.
Heat a griddle or pan and put a tortilla on it. Put some filling on half side of the tortilla and then put a tablespoon of grated cheese on top of it.
Pull the other side of the tortilla to cover the vegetable mixture and slightly press with a spatula.
Brush the top of quesadilla with some butter/ olive oil and flip it over. Apply butter to the other side also and roast the quesadilla nicely from both the sides.
Take out on a serving plate and cut it into two pieces. Serve with Salsa dip/ Guacamole/ tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.