- 1 cups Singhare ka aata (water chestnut flour)
- 3 1/ 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 1/ 2 cups boiling water
- 1/ 2 cups sugar, adjust as per your taste
- 1/ 8 teaspoons green cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped dryfruits of your choice
Heat ghee in a pot and add flour to it. Stir it continuously and roast till the flour becomes fragrant. It will take around 5-6 minutes.
Now add the dry fruits, sugar, green cardamom powder and stir continuously till sugar melts completely. Don't overcook otherwise it will get caramelized.
Add hot water to the pot while stirring continuously with the other hand till the entire water gets absorbed and you get the required consistency. It will take around 2 minutes. Switch off the gas.
Garnish with some chopped dry fruits serve hot or warm.