Cheesy Potato Pizza
Recipe Intro From gluten.morgen
Prep time 5mins
Cook time 18mins
Serves or Makes: 8
- 1 fresh pizza crust, unbaked (homemade or store bought)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 potato, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1/ 4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil, as needed
Preheat the oven to 500˚F. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large skillet and fry the potatoes for about 2 minutes per side, or until golden brown. Shape the dough into a round pizza, then top with mozzarella, potatoes, garlic, rosemary and parmesan cheese.
Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.