- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1/ 2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/ 2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled, plus more not melted for serving
- 1/ 3 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/ 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/ 2 teaspoon sea salt
- Honey, (optional), for serving
Preheat oven to 375ºF. Generously butter a 9-inch pie dish.
Whisk pumpkin, eggs, coconut sugar, butter, and milk together in a large bowl. Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour wet into dry and mix together until a smooth batter forms. Pour into prepared pie dish and use a spatula to smooth out the batter.
Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Let cool before slicing. Serve with butter and honey, if desired.