"A perfect Salad"
Fresh Purslane Salad
Prep time 15mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 1 packet purslane, gently washed and dried
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 pieces gherkin, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons corn kernels
- 6 pitted black olives
- 2 sprigs dill
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate sour
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 8 nastartium flowers
- 3 coriander flowers
Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pomegranate sour (or pomegranate molasses) in a large bowl. Combine everything together ,add olives, purslane, corn kernels and dill gently tossing to coat.
Add the flowers on top and serve.