Summer isn't over yet! Cool off this Labor Day by enjoying a pitcher of this Sparking Raspberry Mint Limeade with friends and family! Spindrift Raspberry Lime and tangy limeade are perfectly balanced with freshly muddled raspberries and mint leaves to create a refreshing and perfectly balanced weekend cocktail.
- 1/2 pound fresh raspberries
- large handful fresh mint leaves
- 3 cups limeade
- 3 cups ice
- 3 (12 ounce) cans Spindrift Raspberry Lime
- 1 ounce vodka, added to individual glasses (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs, for garnish
- Slices of lime, for garnish
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
Muddle the raspberries and mint in a 64 ounce pitcher.
Add the limeade and refrigerate this mixture until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, add ice and Spindrift Raspberry Lime. Gently stir to combine.
Pour over glasses with ice and garnish with a slice of lime, a few raspberries, and a sprig of mint.