"Seasonal side salad to pair perfectly with your next holiday meal."
Winter Citrus and Pear Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
A Note from Feedfeed
This recipe is featured in our Weekly Meal Planner Email Newsletter. Sign up for it here to have 6 great dinner recipes (along with a full shopping list) delivered to your inbox every weekend!
Prep time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 4
- 2 cups de-stemmed and leaves torn kale
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup shaved brussels sprouts
- 1/ 4 cup toasted raw almonds
- 1/ 4 cup pomegranate arils
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 sliced pear
- 1/ 2 lemon, juiced
- Zest orange
Citrus Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1/ 4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/ 2 juice of fresh orange
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
For the dressing: Combine all ingredients in a glass mason jar or small bowl and shake/mix until well combined. Set in the fridge until ready to use on salad.
For the salad: In a medium bowl, add chopped kale to a medium bowl and squeeze the juice of half a lemon over and a couple pinches of salt. Massage lemon and salt into the kale. Chop toasted almonds and add to the bowl. Add the rest of the salad ingredients to the bowl and top with dressing mixture when ready to serve.