- 4 cups kentucky bourbon
- 1 green fresh hatch chile, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces hatch chile bourbon
- 1 ounce cocchi sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 luxardo cherry
- 1 slice jalapeno, or other small fresh chile (optional)
Combine bourbon and chiles in a tightly sealed container, such as a mason jar. Wait 1-2 weeks. Strain out peppers, saving infused bourbon.
In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, infused bourbon, vermouth and bitters. Stir well and strain into a chilled coupe glass.
Garnish with the luxardo cherry and slice of chile, if desired