Cabbage, Fennel and Avocado Salad with Citrus and Lime
Recipe Intro From foodyfirst
A seasonal salad when you’re craving raw veggies, but you still want to enjoy all that this season has to offer! -@foodyfirst
More from @foodyfirst
Prep time 15mins
Serves or Makes: 1 individual salad
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 1/ 2 cup shredded Red cabbage
- 1/ 4 cup shaved or sliced Fennel
- 1/ 4 cup shaved or sliced Cucumber
- 1/ 2 thinly sliced Avocado
- 1/ 8 cup sliced Kumquats or oranges
- 1/ 8 cup sliced Blackberries
- 1/ 4 cup Fresh herbs
- 1/ 2 Lime
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
Arrange thinly sliced veggies on a plate with the avocado on the top.
Top with fresh herbs, sesame seeds, a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy!