Cabbage, Fennel and Avocado Salad with Citrus and Lime
"A seasonal salad when you’re craving raw veggies, but you still want to enjoy all that this season has to offer!"
Recipe Intro From foodyfirst
Prep time 15mins
Serves or Makes: 1 individual salad
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 1/ 2 cup shredded Red cabbage
- 1/ 4 cup shaved or sliced Fennel
- 1/ 4 cup shaved or sliced Cucumber
- 1/ 2 thinly sliced Avocado
- 1/ 8 cup sliced Kumquats or oranges
- 1/ 8 cup sliced Blackberries
- 1/ 4 cup Fresh herbs
- 1/ 2 Lime
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds
More from @foodyfirst
Arrange thinly sliced veggies on a plate with the avocado on the top.
Top with fresh herbs, sesame seeds, a pinch of salt and a squeeze of lime. Enjoy!