- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen edamame
- 4 slices bread, toasted
- 2 radishes
- 2 avocados
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup hummus
- mint, optional, for garnish
- dill, optional, for garnish
- olive oil, optional, for serving
- hemp seeds, optional, for serving
Place the edamame in a small pot and pour some water over just to cover. Simmer for 5 minutes.
Slice avocado in half lengthways, remove pit and scoop out each half. Slice thinly. Using a mandolin (or very carefully with a knife) slice the radish. Scoop 2 tablespoons of hummus onto each piece of toast and spread. Fan out your avocado and place onto toast. Top toast with cucumber and radish. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, a few pea sprouts, dill fronds, a sprinkle of hemp hearts, and a few mint leaves. Enjoy!