- 3 cups cooked polenta, spread on a sheet tray and chilled
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons GF oat flour or breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon of your chosen herbs like rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, chili flakes
Slice the polenta into fries (make sure that they are quite equal in size) and spread them out on a tray/wooden board.
Pre-heat your oven to 400F. Make the breading by simply combining the flour with nutritional yeast and your chosen herbs.
Spray a tiny bit of oil on the fries, then coat with the breading. Place fries on a baking tray with baking paper on it and bake for around 30-40 minutes or until golden brown (flip them once half way through). Serve immediately with your favorite sauces or dips.