Brianna from @flippindelish created this recipe using Annie’s Green Garlic Dressing. They shopped for ingredients at their local Natural Grocers in Albuquerque, NM. Find your local Natural Grocers here, and you can try this recipe too!
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 tablespoons Annie's Organic Green Goddess Dressing
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package of 12 corn tortillas
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 small head lettuce, washed and torn into bite size pieces
- 1/ 2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Annie's Organic Green Garlic Dressing, to serve
- Annie's Lite Goddess Dressing, to serve
Preheat oven to 450°F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss chickpeas with Annie’s Green Garlic Dressing (or olive oil) and sprinkle with garlic salt. Spread evenly on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, or until crispy and golden.
Wrap corn tortillas in damp paper towel and microwave in 30-second increments until warm.
Serve crispy chickpeas in corn tortillas with tomatoes, lettuce, cucumbers, feta cheese, and Annie's Organic Green Garlic Dressing or Annie's Lite Goddess Dressing dressing.