- 1/ 2 cup Filippo Berio Olive Oil
- 1/ 2 cup Filippo Berio Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, slivered
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/ 2 teaspoon fresh marjoram
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds fresh vegetables, chopped, (such as zucchini, eggplant, green onions, tomatoes, mushrooms or red onions)
In small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, garlic, oregano, marjoram, salt and pepper.
In 13- x 9-inch casserole dish, combine vegetables; drizzle with olive oil marinade. Toss to coat; cover and marinate for 2 hours or overnight, turning vegetables occasionally.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Transfer vegetables to grill pan, reserving leftover marinade. Grill vegetables, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with reserved marinade, for 12 minutes or until tender.