This recipe is featured in our free weekly meal plan. This edition is sponsored by our friends at Filippo Berio Olive Oil and features a wide range of recipes all made with heart-healthy and flavorful olive oil!
- 1/ 4 cup Filippo Berio Delicato Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Filippo Berio White Wine Vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- pinch hot pepper flakes
- 1 pound fillet halibut, or cod
- 1 zucchini, cut in long thin slices
- 12 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
Preheat oven to 300°F. Lightly coat nonstick baking sheet with olive oil and sprinkle with vinegar, garlic and hot pepper flakes. Season fish well with salt and olive oil; place on prepared baking sheet. Grease one side of parchment paper with olive oil and place, oil side down, over fish; bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Meanwhile, add zucchini to bowl and season with salt and olive oil to taste. Sauté tomatoes, green onion and 1/4 cup olive oil in skillet set over medium heat for 5 minutes or until tomatoes and green onions begin to soften. Add zucchini; cook until lightly wilted. Transfer fish to serving platter; top with tomato mixture.
Recipe provided by The Low Cholesterol Olive Oil Cookbook