- 11/2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 can coconut milk (13.5 fl oz)
- 1 cup canned coconut cream
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup, grade B (*more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
In a small pot, combine blueberries and water and bring to simmer over high heat, stir at lower flame, cover and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Spoon blueberry mixture into mold and press lightly against the edge. Set aside.
In a separate sauce pan, whisk together coconut milk, coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla extract, cinnamon and ginger over medium heat to dissolve. Let it cool.
Pour coconut milk mixture into mold, filling to 1/4" below the top.
Freeze for an hour then insert popsicle sticks.
Place mold back in the freezer for at least another 3-4 hours until ice pops are solid. When ready to serve, let sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes until they slide out.