This Salted Maple Cold Brew is Fall in a cup. Enjoy your favorite iced caffeinated beverage with the flavors of Fall! Made with half and half, heavy cream, and maple syrup, this cold brew is a decedent and cozy, perfect to kick start your day or as an afternoon pick me up.
- 3/ 4 cup cold brew coffee
- 2 tabelspoons half-n-half
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/ 8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup, to taste
- Generous pinch of flaky sea salt
Whip the half-n-half, heavy cream, cinnamon, maple syrup, and salt using a hand held milk frother.
Pour the cold brew in a cup filled with ice.
Pour the maple cream over the coffee.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sea salt. Enjoy!