- 4 pieces Naan Bread
- 1/4 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1/4 cup cooked black beans
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup minced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- handful fresh cilantro
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- salt, to taste
Preheat the oven to 400˚F and line two baking sheets with tin foil. Add two pieces of Naan to each baking sheet and divide corn, black beans, tomatoes, jalapeno ,cheese, bell pepper, salsa and red onion among the 4 pieces of naan.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crisp. Top with fresh cilantro and season with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper before serving.