Smoked Salmon Cobb Salad
Recipe Intro From feedfeed
Take your salad up a notch! -@erikas_in_the_kitchen_
Prep time 10mins
Serves or Makes: 4-6
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, rinsed, dried and chopped
- 5 ounce Prepared Smoked Salmon Fillet, flaked with a fork
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels, thawed if using frozen
- pinch fresh ground black pepper
- Ranch Dressing, to taste
Place prepared greens on a large platter. Top with salmon, tomatoes, eggs, avocado and corn. Season to taste with pepper, and serve to ranch dressing.