- 2 cups coconut milk, divided
- 1/ 2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 3 ribs of celery, sliced
- 3 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/ 2 cups red lentils, rinsed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/ 2 cup cilantro, chopped
In a large pot over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of coconut milk. When the coconut milk starts bubbling, add in onion, ginger, and garlic and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add carrots and celery and cook another 2 minutes.
Add curry paste and stir into veggies. Add vegetable broth and remaining coconut milk and bring to a low boil. Add lentils, stir, and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer 15-20 minutes, until lentils are soft.
Add spinach and stir into curry. Cover and let the spinach wilt for a minute. Turn off heat and stir in cilantro.
Serve warm over rice, noodles, or with bread.