- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 1/ 4 tablespoons runny peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon soy milk
- 3/ 4 teaspoon molasses
- 3/ 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/ 2 cup, plus 1 tablespoon oat flour
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 1/ 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3/ 8 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 tablespoons chocolate chips
Combine coconut sugar, peanut butter, maple syrup, soy milk, molasses and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix until uniform.
Add in oat flour, almond flour, cornstarch and baking soda and mix until a smooth dough forms. If your dough is still dry, add in more milk 1 teaspoon at a time as needed. Fold in chocolate chips.
Chill dough in fridge for about an hour or until no longer sticky.
About 20 minutes before pulling out the cookie dough, preheat your oven to 350°F and set aside a lined cookie sheet.
Scoop about 2 tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into a ball. Place on cookie sheet and flatten slightly with your hands. Repeat with remaining cookie dough, leaving about an inch of space in between each cookie. Bake 11 minutes.
Let cookies cool for about a minute on the cookie sheet, then transfer to a cooling rack. Let cool completely before serving. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3 days.