- 9 ounces oats
- 3 1/ 2 ounces unsalted butter
- 3 1/ 2 ounces honey
- 1 3/ 4 ounces brown sugar
- 1 3/ 4 ounces dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, as topping
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small saucepan, add the butter, honey, sugar and peanut butter. Melt down until all combined into a silky sauce.
Into a medium mixing bow, add the oats and mix to combine, then mix in the chocolate chips.
Line a 8x8 inch baking tray with parchment paper.
Scoop the mixture into the baking tray and push down into the corners so that it is level. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown.
Remove from oven and leave to cool.
Top with peanut butter and enjoy!