- 1 egg
- 2 ounces oat milk
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ounces oat flour
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablepoons frozen black forest fruits
- 3 tablepoons peanut butter
- 2 tablepoons natural yogurt
- 2 tablepoons pomegranate seeds
Heat a pan over a medium heat, add fruit. Cook the fruit until mushy about 5 minutes. Taste it and if its too tart for you, you can add a little maple syrup or sugar.
Then, in a bowl add the egg, milk and oil. Now add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk together until well combined.
Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Scoop 1/2 cup pancake batter and cook for 2 minutes. Once bubbles form, flip and cook the other side for 2 minutes. Remove from pan, onto a plate.
Serve and stack with peanut butter in-between each pancake and compote on the top with fresh zingy yogurt and pomegranate seeds.