"Hope that you start your weekend with health & happiness! 💗😊 These yummy pink smoothie bowls are a snap to make, creamy, cold, fresh. I finally was able to pick up Strawberry Creme @drinkkoia @westerly911 & used it as my inspiration for these 🍓🥥🍓"
Strawberries and Cream Coconut Smoothie Bowls
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 2
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 1/ 2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/ 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/ 2 avocado
- 3/ 4 banana
- 1 packet collagen creamer
- 1 teaspoon coconut powder
- a handful of frozen coconut meat
- 3 ounces tofu
- 6 ounces strawberry creme
- Blueberries, for topping
- Shredded coconut, for topping
Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Pour into 2 bowls and top with blueberries and coconut.