- 2 medium ripe avocados, mashed
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/ 2 teaspoon flaky kosher salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon crushed chili flakes
- 4 slices of whole-grain bread, toasted
- 1/ 2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/ 2 cup frozen and thawed fire-roasted corn
- 4 tablespoon queso fresco
- Fresh basil or mint for garnish
Place avocado, lime zest and juice, salt, and chili flakes in a bowl; mix to combine.
Divide avocado mixture evenly among bread slices. Top evenly with tomatoes and corn. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. queso fresco over each serving. Garnish with fresh basil or mint, if desired.