For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 1/ 4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/ 2 cup melted butter
For the Cookie Dough
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/ 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 3/ 4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/ 2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups chocolate chips, divided
- 1/ 2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/ 2 cups mini marshmallows, frozen (just stick in the freezer)
- 16 Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel Squares, (or flavor of your choice)
Preheat the oven to 350° F and line 9x13 pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until combined. Press into the pan.
Stir together the flour, baking soda and salt, set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until well blended. Add the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk and mix until creamy.
Add in the dry ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips, coconut, and 1 cup of the frozen marshmallows.
Add the dough to the top of the crust and press evenly over the crust Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of marshmallows on top and press in lightly.
Bake 20 minutes, or until top begins to turn golden. While the blondies are baking, remove the wrappers from the Ghirardelli squares.
When the blondies are done, remove from oven and place Ghirardelli squares on top, lightly pressing down. Allow to cool completely before cutting.