- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 1 medium english cucumber, skin on and diced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 cup cubed feta cheese
- 1/ 2 red onion, diced
- for the dressing:
- juice and zest of one lemon
- 1/ 3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta to al dente.
Meanwhile, add all of the dressing ingredients to a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake until emulsified.
When pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water. Add pasta to a large bowl and top with cucumber, tomatoes, red pepper, olives, feta and red onion.
Add dressing to the pasta and toss until coated. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.