- 1 cup chocolate chips, or 5 ounces chocolate
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, or ghee
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- White chocolate, melted, optional for garnish
- Freeze dried raspberries, optional, for garnish
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper.
Melt chocolate and butter on low heat in a small saucepan. Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and vanilla together in a small bowl, then add to dry ingredients along with melted chocolate. Mix until batter is smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool before cutting. Garnish with white chocolate drizzle and freeze dried raspberries if desired.