Happy Meatless Monday! Did you meal prep? Well have no fear because I have an easy-peasy DELICIOUS Cucumber Mango Salad you can make in no time! So refreshing, fun to make, and the perfect summer salad! -@cottercrunch
Cucumber Mango Salad
Recipe Intro From cottercrunch
Serves or Makes: serves 4
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
- 2 cucumbers, spiralized or julienned
- 2/ 3 cup chopped mango
- 1/ 4 cup dried fruit (raisins or berries, etc)
- 1/ 4 cup nuts or seeds of choice
- 1/ 2 cup cooked gluten free grains (quinoa, brown rice, or millet)
- 2 teaspoons Grated ginger
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1/ 4 cup balsamic glaze
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
More from @cottercrunch
Combine all and serve immediately.