- 1 Kabocha squash, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/ 4 cup unsweetened almond yogurt
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 teaspoon Simply Organic cumin
- 1-2 radishes, sliced
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning
- 2 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1/ 4 cup roasted chickpeas
Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line a pan with parchment paper or cooking spray.
Add squash cubes onto the pan and drizzle with 1 tbsp avocado oil and salt. Roast in the oven for 35-45 minutes, until softened.
Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add avocado oil, carrot, and onion. Sautee until the onions are translucent and the carrots are soft.
Combine roasted squash, sautéed carrot and onion, almond milk yogurt, vegetable broth and cumin in a blender. Blend until thick and creamy.
Pour into serving bowls and top with radish slices, everything bagel seasoning, yogurt, dill, and roasted chickpeas.