FEEDING AMERICA DONATION
For every olive idea, comment or recipe tagged #DreamOlive, Pearls will donate a meal to Feeding America.
Donation timeframe: June 24 through November 30, 2020.
Donation is the monetary equivalent of at least one meal ($0.10). $1 helps provide at least 10 meals secured by Feeding America on behalf of member food banks. Maximum donation: 200,000 meals based on maximum of $20,000 donation from Musco Family Olive Co. No purchase necessary to participate.
Feedfeed – Pearls Olives Contest Official Rules
PLEASE REVIEW THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE Feedfeed – Pearls Olives “Dream Olive” Contest (the “Feedfeed - Pearls Olives CONTEST”).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THE CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ALL DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED SOLELY BY BINDING ARBITRATION AND ENTRANTS WAIVE THE ABILITY TO BRING CLAIMS IN A CLASS ACTION FORMAT.
THE Feedfeed - Pearls Olives CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, INSTAGRAM.
To enter the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, you must agree to be bound by these Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and hereby do so agree. Therefore, please read the following Official Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry to the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in the Rules, unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Pearls Olives (as defined below) with respect to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest. Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the Judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest.
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest is sponsored by Sponsor: Pearls Olives, Musco Family Olive Co., 17950 Via Nicolo Rd., Tracy CA, 95377 (or “Sponsor”), and administered by Feedfeed LLC, [PO Box 913 Amagansett, NY 11930] (the “Administrator”).
2. CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins at 1:00 PM. Eastern Time (“ET”) on 10/21/20 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/10/20 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on 11/10/20.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest is open only to current legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia, who, as of date of entry, are at least eighteen (18) years of age and possess a valid state ID. BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, PARTICIPANTS (REFERRED TO ALSO AS “ENTRANTS” OR “YOU”) CONFIRM THAT THEY ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE. The Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest shall be construed and evaluated solely according to United States law and is void where prohibited and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and independent contractors of Sponsor and/or Administrator, their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, the judges, and anyone else involved in the development and/or execution of the Contest (collectively with Sponsor and Administrator, the “Contest Parties”), as well as each of their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses), and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to enter or win the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest. In order to be eligible, all Entrants into the Feedfeed – Pearls Olives Contest must include with their Instagram posts or Instagram stories the hashtags #feedfeed, #DreamOlive, and #contest. By entering the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, Entrants acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules, including the eligibility requirements.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, Entrants are invited to “show us what you are making with olives” (i.e. share an original photo or video on Instagram of your favorite dish using olives). Specifically, Entrants must:
Entrant must follow @Pearls_Olives and @thefeedfeed on Instagram,
Before entering the CONTEST, the Entrant must switch the “Photos Are Private” option in his or her Instagram account settings to “OFF”.
Make a Video or Still Post on Instagram that showcases a dish that includes olives.
Tag the Instagram post or Instagram story #feedfeed, #contest, AND #DreamOlive.
While an entry may contain a photo or video of an olive dish, full recipes are not required.
One (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) Second Prize winner and one (1) Third Prize winner will be selected, as described below, by a combination of judging based on established criteria and Community Voting. Entrants may enter more than once, up to a cap of 5 unique entries per person/Instagram account during the Contest Period, but each entry must be submitted as a separate Instagram post.
You must be a registered member of Instagram in order to participate in the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest or win prizes. Membership on Instagram is free, but a compatible mobile device is required to download the Instagram application and use the Instagram service. In accordance with applicable law, use of the #contest hashtag serves to disclose to the public that you are entering a contest for a chance to win a prize. If the hashtag #contest is omitted from your post, your entry is subject to disqualification.
Each Instagram post entry to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest must meet the following requirements, and any entry that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates the following requirements will be disqualified: The entry must not contain any third party copyrighted material that Entrant does not have written permission to use and to sublicense to Sponsor for use in marketing and advertising, reference any companies or brands other than Feedfeed and Pearls Olives, or reference any trademarks or products owned or offered by any other party. No entry may contain the name, image, likeness, or voice of any person other than the entrant. Any entry that is considered by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion to be obscene, pornographic, libelous, hate speech, disparaging, inappropriate, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable, in whole or in part, will be disqualified and will not be eligible for entry. In the event that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines that any entry contains content that does not comply with these Official Rules or regulatory guidelines, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the entry. All entries must comply with these Official Rules and the registration instructions outlined above in order to be eligible. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image or they will be disqualified. By submitting an entry, you understand that if your entry is selected as a Finalist, your entry will be publicly posted on the Contest website for Community Voting. Entrants and winners acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote, and otherwise use entries (or excerpts of entries) in any way it sees fit.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants’ online service will apply and are Entrants’ sole responsibility. If entering via mobile device, normal phone/data and usage charges imposed by your phone service may apply. Contest Parties are not responsible for any compatibility issues with Entrant’s device/browser used for entry. Entries become the property of Sponsor upon receipt and will not be acknowledged or returned. Contest Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, or incomplete entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entries or public votes generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Entries submitted by Entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. For purposes of the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, an online entry is “received” through Sponsor’s Instagram. The Sponsor's internal team records the entry information. Proof of sending (such as an automated receipt confirming entry or “thanks for entering” message) does not constitute proof of actual receipt of an entry for purposes of the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest. Those who do not follow all of the instructions, provide the required information in their entry, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor or Administrator may be disqualified
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
One (1) Grand Prize: $5,000 Cash Prize. (The Prize is valued at $5,000.)
One (1) Second Prize: Le Creuset 7.25 QT Dutch Oven and Braiser (The Prize is valued at $710.)
One (1) Third Prize: Le Creuset Saucier, Heritage Rectangular Casserole and Oval Platter (The Prize is valued at $455.)
The Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest will award Three (3) prizes from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning each prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one prize per person/Instagram account.
The Grand Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize winners will be issued a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of prize. All federal, state, and local taxes and fees on any prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Prizes are awarded “as is,” and Sponsor disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including (without limitation), warranties as to quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance or use of any prize. No substitution of prizes by winners will be allowed, except that Sponsor may substitute prizes of equal or greater value, in its sole discretion. No non-cash prize may be transferred or redeemed for cash. Use of the prizes is subject to all additional term and conditions (if any) provided by the prize supplier.
6. JUDGING CRITERIA:
Judging Criteria: Entries will be judged by a panel of feedfeed and Sponsor Chef Judges (collectively, the “Judges”) based on the following criteria, each of which shall have equal weight:
1) Composition, styling, and overall quality of image (focus, exposure, etc.),
2) Creativity of ingredient combinations or overall recipe.
3) Creativity of olive usage. Full recipes not required.
The Judges will review all eligible entries and select 50 Contest Finalists based on the Judging Criteria. Community Voting on all Contest Finalists will take place to determine the Top 5 Finalists. If there is a tie, the Judges will determine Finalists based on the Judging Criteria. Out of the Top 5 Finalists, one (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) Second Prize winner, and one (1) Third Prize winner will be chosen by the Judges based on the Judging Criteria.
Finalists selected by the Judges (according to the criteria described above) will be added to an official feedfeed contest page at https://thefeedfeed.com/contest/dreamolive-contest.
Visitors will be invited to vote for his or her favorite entry using the Judging Criteria, voting rules and procedures established by feedfeed and Sponsor, which will be posted on the voting page (each a "Voter"). The 5 entries that receive the most votes will be presented to the Judges, who will then pick one (1) Grand Prize winner, one (1) Second Prize winner and one (1) Third Prize winner based on the above criteria. Winner selection is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules. Visitors to the website will participate in choosing the Winners by clicking the "Vote" button under the relevant image. Only 1 vote per voter will be accepted.
Community Voting for the Top 5 Finalists begins at approximately 1:00 PM Eastern Time, November 16th, 2020 and ends at 1:00 PM Eastern Time November 20th, 2020 [“Voting Period”]. Grand Prize, Second Prize and Third Prize potential winners will be notified by the end of day on approximately November 24th, 2020 via Instagram direct message by @thefeedfeed to potential winners.
How to Vote for Community Chosen Winner.
1. Visitors to the website shall choose the entry that they like best by clicking on the "Vote" button below the relevant photo or video on or before the end of the Voting Period. The criteria to use when voting are identical to the Judging Criteria section above.
2. Voters must include their name (or Instagram username) and email address in order to submit the "Vote". All details provided by Voter must be correct and accurate, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Votes that are determined to be fraudulent. The names and email address are collected to avoid fraudulent votes.
3. The person submitting the Vote will be deemed the Voter. The Voter is the one person who owns the email address associated with the Vote.
5. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries or communications; printing errors; server unavailability; or computer or any other electronic or telecommunications malfunction.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified by Administrator via an Instagram direct message or will be notified via email. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release. Any non-response by a potential winner within three (3) days of such notice may result in disqualification of such potential winner and the selection of an alternate potential winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for unsuccessful efforts to notify any potential winner.
The winner will be announced by approximately November 30th, 2020 on Feedfeed’s Instagram Stories @thefeedfeed.
8. GENERAL RULES:
By participating in the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and instructions and by all decisions of the Contest Parties, which are final and legally binding in all matters relating to this Contest. By participating, Entrants and winners, agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Contest Parties, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns, from and against any claims, damages, costs (including attorneys’ fees) losses, fines, injuries (up to and including bodily injury and death), or liability due to any damages, losses, or injuries to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in this Contest or any Contest-related activity. Entrants further agree not to pursue any right, claim or action against the Contest Parties in connection with their participation in the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in or use or misuse of the prize. Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Entrants concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules, or the like, may result in the immediate elimination of the Entrant from the Contest. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winners’ names, cities and states, voices, portraits, pictures, likenesses, footage, entries, essays (if applicable), opinions, and biographical information for promotional purposes in any and all media (including on Sponsor’s social media sites and website) and manners throughout the universe, in perpetuity, without further compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Winners will be required to sign a winner’s affidavit.
In the event of a dispute involving entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same Instagram account, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the account at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the account by Instagram or by the relevant internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address, as applicable. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
Sponsor, Administrator, and the Contest Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest. In the event an insufficient number of entries are received or the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest is compromised by virus, bug, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Administrator, or the Contest Parties that corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate the Contest and/or award the applicable prizes from among all eligible entries received by the date of the compromising event that were not damaged or destroyed. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry or voting process; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator. In the event Sponsor or Administrator is prevented from continuing with the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest by any event beyond its control, including, but not limited to, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, communications or equipment failure, utility or service interruptions, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared), interference with the Contest by any party, or any federal, state, local or provincial government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence) Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest or prizes. If entries have been received prior to such cancellation, Sponsor may award the prize(s) from among all entries received prior to cancellation and not damaged or destroyed. Sponsor and Administrator additionally reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion: (a) to modify, suspend or terminate the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest should causes beyond Sponsor’s or Administrator’s control corrupt or interfere with the administration, integrity, operation, security, or proper play of the Contest; or (b) to disqualify any entrant found to be, or suspected of: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules; or (iii) acting in an unsportsmanlike manner.
Entrant, upon submission of his or her entry to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, irrevocably grants to Sponsor, and each of its licensees, successors and assigns, the non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, no-cost license and right to use and otherwise exploit the entry, and all text and materials included or depicted therein, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium now or hereafter known or devised, throughout the universe and in any and all languages, including, without limitation, the right to display, reproduce, recreate, record, perform, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, re-title and adapt the same, to combine it with other material and otherwise use and exploit it without having to give any compensation or attribution to entrant or any third party, except for the awarding of the prizes to the winners in the Contest. Entrants agree that during the Contest Period, they shall not make, and shall not permit, any other public use, display or distribution of the entry, and they shall maintain all rights without encumbrances so that, if Sponsor desires, entrants can assign all rights in and to entries if selected as a winner. Sponsor, and each of its successors, assigns and licensees, will have the right to make unlimited derivative works of entry, to assign or transfer any or all of Sponsor’s granted rights and to grant unlimited, multiple-level sublicenses. Without limiting the forgoing, Sponsor will have the right to use the entry, and all text and materials included or depicted therein (if any), in any merchandising, advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose. Entrants hereby forever waive and relinquish all “moral rights (droit moral)” now or hereafter recognized in connection with entry. Entrants acknowledge that as a condition of participating in the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest and/or being selected as a winner, Sponsor may request that the entrant’s entry, and any rights therein, be assigned to Sponsor and entrants may be required to confirm such assignment by completing and submitting documents reasonably required by Sponsor) or such Sponsor will otherwise be disqualified from receiving his/her prize(s). Entrants must maintain the ability to assign all such rights to Sponsor free of any limitations, restrictions or third party obligations. Entrants agree that Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the extent and manner of use of entries and are not obligated to use any entry. Entrants agree that neither Sponsor, nor its agents, shall be responsible for return or preservation of the entries submitted. All entries that are posted on the website or elsewhere are available to be viewed by anyone with access to the Internet. Entrant, by participating in the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, except where legally prohibited, grants permission for Sponsor and its designees to use his/her name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and prize information (if any) for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without further compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, without notice or review or approval. Sponsor reserves the right to request from entry at any time proof that entrant maintains all necessary rights in their entry in order to grant Sponsor the rights required herein in a form acceptable to Sponsor. Failure to provide such proof may lead to, among other things, the entrant being disqualified from the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest.
9. WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY: By submitting any entry, each Entrant, its, his, her or their heirs, successors and assigns (the “Entrant Party”) thereby releases, forever discharges, and covenants not to make a claim against or sue Administrator and/or Sponsor, together with their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, employees, officers, directors, representatives, successors, and assigns (the “Released Parties” or in the singular “Released Party”), of and from all manner of action or actions, cause or causes of action, at law or inequity, suits, claims, demands, liability, loss, cost, or expense, of any nature whatsoever, known or unknown, fixed or contingent, which Entrant Party may have or hereafter have against any Released Party by reason of any injuries or damages Entrant Party may sustain, whether to Entrant Party’s person, property, reputation, or otherwise, as a result of, incident to, or related in any way to the entry to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, the prizes, or the use, incorporation, or exploitation of the entry to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest for any purpose described herein. Entrant Party waives and foregoes the right to seek injunctive relief against any Released Party relating in any way to the entry to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, or the use, incorporation, or exploitation of the materials for any purpose described herein. Entrant Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any liabilities, losses, claims, demands, costs (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees), and expenses arising in connection with any breach or alleged breach by Entrant Party of any representation made in the entry to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest or by virtue of submitting the entry to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, incorrect, inaccurate, damaged, or illegible entries; (ii) hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, cellular towers, electronic, wireless or internet connectivity, or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any internet service providers, servers, hosts, or providers; garbled, jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or faulty data transmission entries; failure of any electronic transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed, or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of Instagram in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the internet or Instagram; unauthorized human or non-human intervention in the operation of the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrant, Sponsor, Administrator or the Contest Parties in connection with the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other laws. Entrant, Sponsor, and Administrator each agree to finally settle all disputes only through arbitration; provided, however, the Sponsor and Administrator shall be entitled to seek injunctive or equitable relief in the state and federal courts in New York, New York and any other court with jurisdiction over the parties. In arbitration, there is no judge or jury and review is limited. The arbitrator’s decision and award is final and binding, with limited exceptions, and judgment on the award may be entered in any court with jurisdiction. The parties agree that, except as set forth above, any claim, suit, action or proceeding arising out of or relating to the Feedfeed - Pearls Olives Contest shall be resolved solely by binding arbitration before a sole arbitrator under the streamlined Arbitration Rules Procedures of JAMS Inc. (“JAMS”) or any successor to JAMS. In the event JAMS is unwilling or unable to set a hearing date within fourteen (14) days of the filing of a “Demand for Arbitration”, then either party can elect to have the arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) or any other mutually agreeable arbitration administration service. If an in-person hearing is required, then it will take place in New York, New York. The federal or state law that applies to these Official Rules will also apply during the arbitration. Disputes will be arbitrated only on an individual basis and will not be consolidated with any other proceedings that involve any claims or controversy of another party, including any class actions; provided, however, if for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction is unconscionable or unenforceable, then the agreement to arbitrate doesn’t apply and the dispute must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in New York, New York. Sponsor and Administrator agree to pay the administrative and arbitrator’s fees in order to conduct the arbitration (but specifically excluding any travel or other costs of entrant to attend the arbitration hearing). Either party may, notwithstanding this provision, bring qualifying claims in small claims court.
BY ENTERING THE Pearls Olives– Feedfeed CONTEST, ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE Pearls Olives– Feedfeed CONTEST, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (D) ENTRANTS’ REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. If any provision of these Official Rules is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision will be deemed to be modified or restricted to the extent and in the manner necessary to render the same valid and enforceable and these Official Rules will be construed and enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law as if such provision had been originally incorporated herein as so modified or restricted, or as if such provision had not been originally incorporated herein, as the case may be.
13. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a copy of the winners list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.