Chef Stuart Okeeffe is dreaming up the perfect Labor Day lunch or appetizer with this Olive Snack Board. This ultimate board is made easy with Pearls Olives Kalamata Olives To Go! Cups or Black Pitted Ripe Olives To Go! Cups. They're prepackaged for easy use & the ideal snack or lunch addition when you're in the kitchen or on-the-go. Pair these bright, delicious olives with Calabrese & prosciutto & your board is good to go. Whether you're snacking or preparing for Labor Day weekend, Pearls Olives To Go! Cups add delicious flavor to any recipe quickly and easily.
Join in on the fun! How do you incorporate olives into your lunches or snacks? Let us know and share your olive recipes or ideas by posting a photo, video or comment using #DreamOlive on social media. Pearls will be donating one meal to Feeding America for every tag, up to 200,000 meals, through November 30, 2020. Learn more here. Need more olive inspo? Click here!
For the Board:
- 1 cup Pearls Olives Jalapeño Stuffed Olives
- 1 (1.2 once) container Black Pitted Olives To Go! Cups
- 1 cup Pearls Olives Kalamata Olives To Go! Cups
- 6 ounces goat cheese-stuffed sweet peppers
- 4 ounces prosciutto, sliced
- 4 ounces Calabrese salami
- 1 cup cherry sized buffalo mozzarella
- 1 (10 ounce) jar sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1/ 2 cup Marcona almonds
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 4 sprigs fresh basil leaves
- Bread sticks
- 1/ 2 baguette, toasted
- Pita chips
For the Olive and Chickpea Dip
In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend into a creamy, smooth dip. You can add some water to thin it up a bit if you desire.