- 1 bottle Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- Fresh thyme, chopped as needed
- Olive oil, for roasting
- Salt, as needed
- Black pepper, as needed
- Mixed greens
- 15 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/ 2 cucumber, sliced
- 2 avocados, cubed
- Feta cheese, crumbled to taste
- Seasoned croutons, as needed
- Annie's Organic Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette, as needed
Preheat oven to 400°F and preheat a grill over medium high heat.
Add the chicken and Annie’s Asian Sesame dressing into a zip-top bag for 30 minutes.
Chop potatoes in half and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and fresh chopped thyme. Place on baking sheet and cook in oven until crisp and tender, about 35-40 minutes, flipping half way through.
Place chicken on grill and reserve marinade. Cook until each side is golden brown and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes per side. Pour some reserved marinade on each side of chicken. Grill chicken until internal temperature is 165°F. Remove from grill and set aside.
Prepare the salad. Add sliced cucumbers, halved tomatoes, cubed avocado, feta cheese and croutons. Then drizzle with Annie’s Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette to taste. Serve with chicken and potatoes immediately.