These Asian Chicken Bowls are quick, flavorful and easy to throw together! @BlueBowlRecipes uses a mixture of her favrotie vegetables, chicken, rice and tops it off with a drizzle of Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing for a quick and easy sauce.
You can even shop for all the ingredients at your local co-op (find yours here!) to give the recipe a try.
- 3 cups green cabbage, chopped
- 2 cups red cabbage, chopped
- 1 1/ 2 cups shredded carrot
- 1 1/ 2 cups Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing
- 2 large cooked and shredded chicken breasts
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups rice, prepared according to package directions
- 1/ 4 cup chopped almonds
- Scallions, sliced, for topping
- Sesame seeds, sliced, for topping
Assemble the Bowls
In a large bowl, toss together the shredded cabbages, carrot, Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing, chicken and bell pepper to coat.
Spoon rice into bowls, then add the chicken/veggie/dressing mixture, a sprinkle of chopped almonds and sesame seeds, some green onions, and an extra splash of Annie's Organic Asian Sesame Dressing!
Enjoy immediately or store leftovers, covered tightly, in the fridge for up to 6 days. Store the rice separate from the chicken/veggie mixture, so you can reheat it. You can always keep the chicken separate from the veggie mixture if you want to heat it up before adding to your bowl.