- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 oz can) white beans
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/ 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/ 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/ 4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/ 4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill (optional)
- 2 tablespoons feta
- bread or gluten free bread, (optional), for serving
Preheat oven to 375˚F. In an oven safe skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat and add onion and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or so, or until softened.
Add the rest of the ingredients ( except eggs, feta and bread) and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 10 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
Make 5 small wells in the tomato mixture and crack and egg into each one. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until egg whites are opaque. You want the yolk still runny!
Top with dill and feta and serve with bread, if desired.