- 3/4 cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
- 1/4 cup Gluten-Free Oat Flour
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Cooking spray, or canola oil
First, add the dry ingredients to a medium-sized mixing bowl and then stir to combine. Then, add the wet ingredients and stir again just until all of the flour is incorporated. Set the batter aside for now.
Heat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat (not any hotter) and then spray or lightly coat it with canola oil. After a few minutes of heating, add the batter to form your first round of pancakes. Immediately after forming the pancakes, add 8 – 10 fresh blueberries to the surface of each one.
When the edges of the pancakes turn more matte rather than shiny, give them a flip! Cook on the other side for an additional minute or two. Note: Be sure to coat your pan with oil between each batch.
Serve with maple syrup and a few extra blueberries on top, if you like!