Chickpea, Lentil & Avocado Bowl With Coconut Lemon Dressing
"Yeahiiii and throwback to Saturday's lunch and the first bowl which I made in my new flat. Chickpeas, lentils, cucumber noodles, strawberries, avocado and greens with a drizzle of coconut-lemon dressing and seed sprinkles."
Recipe Intro From annelinawaller
Prep time 5mins
Serves or Makes: 4
Add ingredients directly to your favorite online grocery cart (where available).
For the Salad
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/ 4 cup sesame seeds, optional
For the Dressing
- 1/ 4 cup coconut oil, or olive oil
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed (about 2 tablespoons juice) and 1 teaspoon zest
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Salt and black pepper, To Taste
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients and toss. In a separate small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients. Toss dressing over salad, divide salad into 4 bowls, and serve immediately.