- 250 gram Yellow zucchini, thinly sliced
- 250 gram Green zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 count Small potato, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- To Taste Black salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50 gram Parmesan, grated
- To Taste Fresh parsley leaves, chopped, to serve
Preheat oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 22cm round ovenproof dish with olive oil.
Place sliced zucchini and potato in a large bowl. Add half of olive oil and toss to coat. Season with black salt pepper. Arrange the vegetable slices in a single layer in prepared dish, alternating between the green, yellow zucchini and potato slices, for a colour effect.
Drizzle with remaining oil. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and tender. Sprinkle with chopped parsley leaves to serve.