Everyone needs an easy salad recipe that they can pull together and that is just what @AnEdibleMosaic made for us. Here she thinly slices all of her favorite vegetables and tosses them with the flavorful Annie's Organic Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette.
Get all of these ingredients at your local co-op (find yours here!) and give it a go.
- 6 cups thinly sliced lacinato kale
- 1/ 4 cup fresh cilantro,
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced into thin strips
- 1/ 2 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1/ 4 red onion, sliced into thin strips
- 1/ 4 seedless cucumber, sliced into thin strips
- 2/ 3 cup Annie's Organic Shiitake & Sesame Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
In a large bowl, toss together the kale, cilantro leaves, scallion, carrot, red bell pepper, red onion and cucumber.
Add the vinaigrette and toss to coat.
Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Serve immediately.