- 2 packages of Fiorucci Genoa Salami
- 1 small head of romaine, thinly sliced
- 1/ 2 cup torn Italian green olives
- 1/ 3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1/ 3 cup toasted panko
- Coarsely cracked black pepper, to taste
For the Salad Dressing
- 3 anchovies in oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/ 4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/ 4 cup Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375F
Overlap two pieces of salami about ¾’s of the way and press them into a muffin tin to form a small cup. Bake for 5-7 mins. Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack.
To a blender add anchovies, egg yolk, garlic, lemon juice and dijon. Blend until smooth. Add extra virgin olive oil and parmesan cheese and blend again until thick and creamy. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To a large bowl, add romaine, olives, shredded parmesan, and coarsely cracked black pepper. Dress with prepared caesar dressing and season to taste with salt, pepper and parmesan.
Fill each salami cup with ¼ cup of the prepared salad. Garnish with toasted bread crumbs and finely grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.