- 6 ounces white rum
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces cucumber, sliced and unpeeled
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 6 mint leaves, plus more to garnish
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 3 ounces cream of coconut
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups ice
Add all of the ingredients to your blender, and blend on high for 45 seconds until the mixture is smooth, frothy, and thick.
Garnish your guactail with avocado frites, jalapeño poppers, tortilla chips, and deconstructed guacamole ingredients like pickled onion, tomatillo, lime and mint.