- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup minus 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 11/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon gingerbread spices
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons rice milk
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate
- 1 cup blueberries
Stir together the chickpea flour, oat flour, coconut sugar, cacao powder, gingerbread spices mix, and baking powder.
Melt coconut cream in a pot over low heat. Add milk and melted coconut cream to the bowl with dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Adjust sweetness.
Pour the batter into small circles (1 heaped tablespoon for each pancake). Cook on one side until the bottom is lightly browned, flip them over and cook briefly on the other side.
Drizzle with melted chocolate and top with blueberries.