- 9 corn tortillas
- 1 pound shrimp, peiled and deveined
- 1/ 4 cup extra virgin olive oil, divided, plus more if needed
- Kosher salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 ear corn
- 1 16 ounce can black beans
- 1 10 ounce can Red Gold Tomato Love Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/ 4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Brush olive oil on both sides of the tortillas, then place them onto a parchment-lined sheet tray. Bake the tortillas for about 10 minutes, flipping half way through. They should be deep golden brown.
Coat the shrimp in olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Add the shrimp to a heated grill and cook about 2 minutes per side, until pink and with char marks. Set cooked shrimp aside.
Coat the corn in olive oil, and place onto the heated grill. Cook about 10 minutes, rotating sporadically, until lightly charred on all sides. Allow corn to cool slightly. Carefully remove the kernels from the corn cob.
In a medium bowl, add corn, black beans, Red Gold Tomato Love Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, lime juice, cilantro, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix until combined.
Assemble the tostadas. Add a few avocado slices on each baked tortilla. Top with a couple of shrimp, and the corn/tomato salsa mixture. Enjoy!